Upgrading/Downgrading a Plan
Upgrading/downgrading a plan can be pretty easy in case you need more server resources. This article will demonstrate the steps for you.
1. Locate the target application
Log in to the Control Panel with your credentials. Enter the "My Applications" page and locate your target deployment from all deployments listed.
2. Navigate to the "Settings" page
Click on the three-dot icon to open a menu, followed by "Settings" as the screenshot shows.
3. Upgrade/downgrade a plan
Locate the scaling segment on the Settings page. Click Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Click UPGRADE or DOWNGRADE on the top of the pop-up window.
- view your current plan information.
- choose the target plan and billing cycle.
- check the recurring amount, making sure it's within your budget.
- submit your request.
PS: No price differential needed when your app is a free trial one. The auto-upgrade/downgrade will start once the order is submitted. The price differential will be charged or refunded when your app is a paid one.
4. Congratulations! You've successfully changed your plan.
There typically would be 1-3 minutes downtime during the upgrading/downgrading process. You can go back to the applicaiton list page or Overview page to confirm the final configuration.