General Questions about Cloud Hosting for WordPress™
01. What service do you provide?
- What we provide is a fully managed hosting service for WordPress™. Our hosting environment is built on our self-developed cloud application management platform.
02. What's your cloud hosting platform for WordPress™?
- It is our quick evolving hosting solution for WordPress™. It takes advantage of container and Kubernetes, which is the most popular and dominant container-orchestration system.
03. What does the fully managed hosting service mean?
- Fully managed hosting means that all WordPress™ on our platform are completely managed by us. Our maintenance work includes but not limited to the application deployment, migration, backup, security and upgrade, leaving you time and energy to stay focused on the application development.
04. What functions does your control panel provide?
- Aside from general operations to manage your hosting, our control panel supports administrative functions for WordPress™, including FTPS server, monitoring metrics, and Shell / SSH.
05. How do you provide technical support?
- We provide technical support 24/7 via email. Sales department is available 24/7 via live chat and email. Billing department can be approached Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m via email.
06. What is the philosophy behind your managed hosting service for WordPress™?
- Our philosophy is to provide managed hosting services for WordPress™ with affordable prices to small and medium-sized businesses.
07. How many data centers do you have?
- Currently, we have five data centers located in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, Denver, and Kansas City, allowing clients to deploy applications as close to their target audience as possible.
Technical Questions about Cloud Hosting for WordPress™
01. What WordPress™ version do you support?
- Currently, we support WordPress™ 5.7 only.
02. What is the environment configuration for my WordPress™?
- We have installed MySQL 5.7, PHP 7.4, and Apache 2.4 for your WordPress™.
03. Do you do backups for my WordPress™?
- Yes. Regular automatic backup is included in every hosting plan for WordPress™ on our Kubernetes-powered platform (daily backup for the Advanced plan). Please note that we implement weekly backup for free-trial applications.
04. Can I take backups of my WordPress™ in your managed hosting for WordPress™?
- Yes. You can back up your WordPress™ via our hosting control panel and download them.
05. Do you have access limits to my WordPress™ in the managed hosting service for WordPress™?
- No. We do not set limits on the access to your WordPress™.
06. How can I manage my online WordPress™ website?
- You can manage WordPress™ websites in the control panel we provide.
07. Do you support shared hosting in your cloud hosting for WordPress™?
- No. Applications on our fully Kubernetes-powered platform are entirely isolated and own dedicated resources.
08. What cloud providers and regions do you support in your cloud hosting for WordPress™?
- We currently support the private cloud from our data centers in Dallas, Bend, Charlotte, Denver, and Kansas City. We are building more data centers and will support most of the popular public cloud providers in more regions in the near future.
09. How can I migrate my WordPress™ website onto your platform?
- We support the most common migration method – via plugins. With migration plugins, users can easily migrate their websites onto our managed cloud hosting platform for WordPress™.
10. Can I monitor the resource usage on managed hosting plans for WordPress™?
- Yes, our control panel supports real-time resource usage monitoring. Please refer to this guide article on how you can do it.
Sales Questions about Cloud Hosting for WordPress™
01. Can I try your cloud hosting plans before payment?
- Yes. For each account, permitted concurrent free-trial deployments are up to 3.
02. What hosting plan should I start with?
- If you are not sure what plan you should start with, you can choose a primitive plan and upgrade to a higher level when necessary. The hosting plan upgrade for WordPress™ is very smooth here. There is almost no downtime during the process.
03. How long does it take to set up my WordPress™ online?
- The deployment on our platform can be a matter of minutes, even seconds.
04. Do you have a download file and IP that I can test the network speed?
- Yes. You can test our network speed at the Data Centers page.
05. Do you offer any network and server uptime guarantee?
- Yes. We offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee for our network and all servers.
06. What is difference between free trial services and paid services?
- In the free-trial period, you will be able to enjoy our paid services for free.
07. How can I continue my service after the free trial?
- If you decide to continue using the service, you need to prepay for the hosting service before the trial is over. We will send you an invoice after you complete your billing information so that you can make the payment upfront. If you need help on this, please refer to the link.
08. How can I get my free trial?
- To start a free trial, please go to the Pricing page and click the 'Free Trial' button at the end of your interested plan.
09. Can I end my trial and upgrade to a paid subscription?
- Of course. You can upgrade to the paid subscription at any time during the free trial. Thank you.
Billing Questions about Cloud Hosting for WordPress™
01. What currencies do you support?
- Currently, we accept payment in US Dollars only.
02. What payment methods do you support?
- Currently, we accept PayPal and credit card.
03. How can I get a lower price?
- You can get it by choosing a longer billing cycle. The longer the billing cycle is, the lower the price is.
04. How can I set an automatic payment via PayPal?
- Please refer to the guide article.
05. How can I change billing cycle?
- Please log in to your control panel and navigate to 'My Applications' to update your billing cycle.